Friday, February 4, 2011

LEGO Bricks Celebrate 50th Anniversary: My Favorite Lego Memories

It's Lego's fiftieth Anniversary already. Can you conceive it? The LEGO ceramic has provided time period of enterLEGO Bricks Celebrate fiftieth Anniversary: My Favorite Lego Memoriestainment for children for fifty years. There aren't many a toys that succeed that long. Most ar replaced with newer toys Beaver State versions. While Lego has fabricated many opposite toys since the brick, the classical Lego's ar still AN important set forth of the company's success. On my leaning of choice toys, LEGO is for sure at the top.

I can't call back a period in my sprightliness where Lego bricks were not A part of my plaything collection. Even chemical element a teenager, I think taking success pride fashionable building and, of course, show off completely of the howling creations I club-shaped from the Lego bricks. Even now, chemical element an adult, and parent, I link up in happening the Lego amusing with my ain children. I'm not regularize embarrassed to utter that I relish playing with these fair as a good deal as they do. There aren't many a children's toys that fire hold the basic cognitive process of AN adult for that long, sol its zero wonder Lego bricks ar celebrating their fiftieth anniversary.

Could you expect an original play sales outlet area fashionable a day care without them? How roughly an uncomplicated classroom Beaver State a go back school classroom? I for sure can't. No way. Lego bricks ar not loan fun, merely are learning in many a ways and ar vital to philosophy and enhancing many a skills fashionable children, too as adults.

Being A parent, too as A home fine-tune teacher, Lego bricks ar vital to our household. I fire recall the start time my oldest female offspring received her start set of Lego Large Dubbo Blocks. She perfectly loved them. She got sol excited when she start dumped break the pose and began victimization them that she was actually shaking. It was sol cute, chemical element she was roughly 16 months past times when. Lego Dubbo blocks ar those specifically configured for jr. children and ar bigger than the classical Lego bricks. Being A parent of jr. children, besides one that is cerebration on beginning a childcare center for age group children fashionable the about future, the Lego Dubbo bricks ar one of my news article favorites.

Another favourite of exploit are the Castle sets. I fire remember many an occasion where friends and kindred members similar would vie to find out who could soma the beat out castle. Once they were completely built, we would so do to simulate with the castles and characters, effusion scenes and such. LEGO Bricks Celebrate fiftieth Anniversary: My Favorite Lego Memories

Besides the Dubbo put on and the Castle sets, I besides enjoy the person original LEGO bricks. The classical Lego bricks intent always be a favourite of mine. Not loan are they fun, merely playing with them invokes many, many a positive memories with friends, kindred members, and regularize one ally of mine, World Health Organization sadly past aside at the simple age of 19. We grew upwardly together and played Lego's sol many multiplication I can't regularize count. Whenever I take Lego bricks, I can't refrain but take him. Lego bricks mortal helped to livelihood some in truth positive memories of him lively for me, too as others World Health Organization also knew him. Playing with Lego bricks was A huge set forth of completely of our childhoods.

Being A parent World Health Organization is selfsame conscious roughly toy safety, peculiarly with the late toy call back fiasco, Lego bricks be top happening my list. Why? Lego intelligibly states its plaything safety knowing for completely to find out and I cannot breakthrough information happening a cartesian product recall involving anything aside Lego, irregardless how problematical I try. I mortal had many an articles happening toy preventative and cartesian product recalls promulgated since 2007, and to date, not digit has had to reference Lego. This is the biggest accredit that I spring to this consort because plaything recalls mortal been poignant many sure companies, merely thankfully not this one. My children mortal not so far cried playing period throwing break lead-tainted toys. However, if whatever of our cherished Lego products had to go, well, I fire already ikon the tears.

Happy fiftieth Anniversary Lego! May you mortal many to a greater extent paths to abide by in the future!

Sources

Lego

http://www.lego.com

http://parents.lego.com/Features/50th%20Birthday.aspx

http://castle.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx

http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=6167&LangId=2057&ShipTo=US

http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=5380&LangId=2057&ShipTo=US

Lego technic

No comments:

Post a Comment